Aberystwyth University is considering accepting applications for Aberystwyth University Abergrad Scholarships open for students from the Uk/EU and any part of the world. It is an amazing program for which both full and part-time students can app
This scholarship is targeted to attract the most talented students from across the world and encourage them for considering studying at Aberystwyth by covering their education expenses.
Aberystwyth University is a public research university established in 1872 as University College Wales. It provides learning opportunities for students with various degree programs in different fields.
Why choose Aberystwyth University to study? AU is the first university to be awarded the prestigious award of “University of the year for teaching quality” by The Times/Sunday Times Good University Guide for two times (2018 and 2019). It is the world’s first university award with plastic-free university status.
- Aberystwyth University Abergrad Scholarship scheme will cover all modes of study as full-time, part-time, and distance learning. But the program will do not include staff candidates.
- Candidates who hold first-class bachelor degree will get 20% to waive in their tuition fee. Holders of Second Class degrees are eligible for a grant worth 10% of the taught master tuition fee.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: July 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Aberystwyth University
- Department: N/A
- Awards: 10% to 20% waive in tuition fee.
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
Aberystwyth University Abergrad Scholarships Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Students from any part of the world are invited to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The program will be awarded for undergraduate courses in any subject
- Eligibility Criteria: You will be the right candidates for this program if you have the following credentials:
- Must be UK/EU and International students.
- Must hold at least a 2:2 undergraduate degree from Aberystwyth University to be considered eligible for the Aber- Grad Scholarship.
- How to Apply for the Aberystwyth University Abergrad Scholarships: Applicants do not need to apply separately for this discount as it is automatically awarded to students on enrolment. To apply for admission, applicants must submit an online application and get enrolled in their chosen course.
- Supporting Documents: References, Copies of University transcripts and Degree certificates, Personal statement within 1-2 A4 pages, Research proposal (for MPhil/ PhD applicants only), Curriculum Vitae (for Courses that require professional work experience), and English language certificates
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary depending on the course which you are applying for. In this regard, you can get detailed information here.
- Language Requirement: Applicants will need to show evidence of sufficient knowledge of the English language. Check full English language requirements here.